Tuesday, February 20, 2007

About Me.

Here's what you need to know about me, if you'd like to know.

I was born on May 20, 1992 at Baystate Hospital. My father has never been around for most of my life. I went 8 years without speaking to him and then I finally called my Grandmother and asked her where he was. I don't have like major hobbies, except for reading and writing i pretty much just chill with people and yes, i do smoke weed. I've never broken anything. I had a seizure when I was little watching the old willy wonka and the chocolate factory movie. My Grandfather, Uncle, and Great-Grandmother all died when I was younger and they were all very close to me. I don't get along with my mom sometimes. It's really frustrating. I have a few close friends, and alot more acquaintances. I want to keep all my old friends. I've moved at least 10 times in my life. I've lived in Agawam for about 5 years now tho, which is the longest I've stayed in one place. I guess you could say I really like change. I have my ears gauged. I don't want really huge ones though. The biggest I'd go is probably a 2, maybe a 0. I like to speak my mind and I tell everyone how I feel, so if you don't want to know the truth then back off. I like having fun and I can't sit still. A part of me is always moving. I have a.d.d. and my friend told me that I have laughing tourettes, because I randomly burst out laughing alot. I've gotten into fights with my friends because I can't stand hanging out with people who aren't somewhat like me. I don't know if I've ever been in love. I've basically chose the asshole boyfriends all my life. Music best describes how I'm feeling. I like the simple things in life. I am a virgin. I'm waiting for the right guy that I know won't screw me over. I switch topics frequently in my writing. I like to take walks. I have a hard time talking on the phone sometimes. I LOVE feeling like I'm doing something dangerous. I can't wait til I graduate. I want to travel the world. I hate feet. I tend to get very emotional at times. About two years ago I caught my kitchen on fire. I'm a slight pyro. I also drink. I have a hard time paying attention. I have a horrible memory problem, sometimes I can't remember what I wear during the week. I'm cold alot of the time. I had my arm pulled out of my socket when I was 4. I'm simple and crazy. I freak out at random moments. I love making people laugh and I do it by acting retarded =]. I can never talk without saying the wrong thing. I'm down on myself alot. I'm never really sad. I hate when people are sad around me. I don't like having people mad at me. I love the smell of gasoline. My mom kicked me out of my house last year. I kicked a hole in the wall, I'm looking at it right now. I was almost sent to juvy. I live my life on the edge [literally]. I have a habit of biting my nails. I'm pretty short I think, cause in school so many people are taller than me. I just want a nice guy in my life. I have ocd. I change things alot. I don't change for anyone. I've finally learned that being myself is the best thing I can do. When you first meet me you'll either think I'm super shy or you'll think I'm off the wall crazy. Most of the time it's crazy. I have a hard time understanding things. I'm a visual learner. I have an abusive step-father. I hate him. I'm just trying to live it up and have as much fun as I can while I'm still young.

If you wanna know anything else, just ask :]

No comments: